After nearly four years of development, CD Pojekt RED’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is finally coming out next week on May 19. So here’s a round-up of all the information you need to know in order to jump right into its world!
“Where The Witcher 2 sputtered to a halt, The Witcher 3 is always in a crescendo, crafting battle scenarios that constantly one-up the last, until you reach the explosive finale and recover in the glow of the game’s quiet denouement. But while the grand clashes are captivating, it is the moments between conflicts, when you drink with the local clans and bask in a trobairitz’s song, that are truly inspiring.” — .
Making The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- — Our editors Danny O’Dwyer and Andy Bauman put together a video feature series showing off The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt alongside interviews with CD Projekt RED.
- — Interview with lead quest designer Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz.
- — interview with senior environment artist Jonas Mattsson.
- — interview with CD Projekt co-founder Marcin Iwinski.
- — interview with lead character artist Pawel Mielniczuk.
Combat and Gameplay
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will launch for , , and on May 19. So are you excited about The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? Let us know in the comments below!