The final, non-beta version of ‘s first patch is now available on and is expected to launch for and later this week, Bethesda has announced. The patch was earlier this month through Steam.
The 1.2 patch notes, , include bug fixes for things like players getting stuck in terminals and another issue involving the “When Freedom Calls” quest. The update also delivers “general memory and stability improvements” as well as a fix for crashes that triggered when jumping in water.
It sounds like that could be in reference to a bug one player discovered where they .
There are also some PC-specific tweaks and new features, such as the ability to remap the number pad keys. The complete 1.2 patch notes are below. We’ll have more details on the console release as they become available.
Fallout 4 1.2 Patch Notes
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)
For more, check out and .