After , the first patch for Bethesda’s arrived today for . The update, 1.2, is about 505 MB big, .
It’s expected to launch for later in the week, .
The 1.2 patch notes include bug fixes for things like players getting stuck in terminals and another issue involving the “When Freedom Calls” quest. The update also delivers “general memory and stability improvements” as well as a fix for crashes that triggered when jumping in water.
It sounds like that could be in reference to a bug one player discovered where they .
Fallout 4 1.2 Patch Notes:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
The Fallout 1.2 patch also includes some PC-specific features and improvements; you can to see everything it brings to computers. When the update hits Xbox One, we’ll let you know.