will launch on October 20, Activision announced this week during E3. That’s a couple of weeks after , which we learned earlier this week will .
That wasn’t the only announcement Activision made this week, as the publisher also confirmed 20 new songs (see below) and announced a special preorder bonus focused around metal band Avenged Sevenfold.
Everyone who preorders Guitar Hero Live will gain access to an Avenged Sevenfold “Premium Show” for the game’s online mode, Guitar Hero TV. This show will be available in the game October 20-November 2.
Activision also has confirmed pricing for Guitar Hero Live’s various bundles. A package that comes with the game and one guitar will cost $100. You can also buy a bundle featuring the game and two guitars for $150.
Guitar Hero Live is with existing instruments.
New Guitar Hero Live Songs:
- â€œThe Lazy Song” â€” Bruno Mars
- â€œAmerican Idiot” â€” Green Day
- â€œLust for Life” â€” Iggy Pop
- â€œBefore He Cheats — Carrie Underwood
- â€œThunder Kiss ’65” â€” White Zombie
- â€œUnder Cover of Darkness” â€” The Strokes
- â€œAre You Gonna Be My Girl?” â€” Jet
- â€œFreak on a Leash” â€” Korn
- â€œThunder on the Mountain” â€” Bob Dylan
- â€œHigher Ground” â€” Red Hot Chili Peppers
- â€œPedestrian at Best” â€” Courtney Barnett
- â€œBulls on Parade” â€” Rage Against the Machine
- â€œFeels So Close” â€” Calvin Harris
- â€œCome With Me Now â€œ â€” KONGOS
- â€œRimbaud Eyes” â€” Dum Dum Girls
- â€œI Gotsta Get Paid” â€” ZZ Top
- â€œAnother is Waiting” â€” The Avett Brothers
- â€œBreaking the Law” â€” Judas Priest
- â€œAsleep at the Wheel” â€” Band of Skulls
- â€œBest Day of My Life” â€” American Authors
- â€œWhat Doesnâ€™t Kill You” â€” Jake Bugg
- â€œSounds Like Balloons” â€” Biffy Clyro