[UPDATE] This offer also comes with a free copy of NBA 2K16, making it even sweeter.
The original story is below.
Retailer Target has launched a nice new deal on hardware.
Now through October 10, you can get a new Xbox One console bundle for $297 or possibly less. This is possible by way of a 15 percent off code through the store’s Cartwheel service. Note that you’ll need to visit a physical store to score the savings.
Deals site has a rundown of how it works. Follow the instructions below and you’ll be good to go. Also note that if you have Target’s “Redcard,” you can save an addition 5 percent, bringing the price of this bundle down to $280 before taxes.
Target Xbox One Deal Instructions Via Slickdeals:
- to log in
- After page opens, under offers, select ““
- Once that page opens, select the offer “15% Off Microsoft Xbox One Consoles“
- Click “Add”
- Click upper right button that looks like bar code (will have a “1” next to it)
- Click upper right button that says “Print Barcode”
- Barcode will print
- Present barcode to cashier at checkout
- Price will be $349.99 – 15% off w/ Printable Coupon = $297.49
Looking for a different Xbox One bundle? Microsoft