CD Projekt Red has released a new update for that fixes various bugs and makes other further improvements to the celebrated open-world role-playing game.
The update, which is being, is available now on and is coming to console later.
This is the typical course of action, with patches released first on PC before coming to and later on, often in that order.
The Witcher 3 was the , according to NPD data. GameSpot scored the open-world RPG a .
Witcher 3 1.6 Hotfix Patch Notes:
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy