‘s latest update has arrived. Cloud Imperium Games has released Alpha Patch 2.1.2, which is described by the developer as a “very targeted bug fix patch for Crusader and Arena Commander.”
You’ll know you have the right version if your launcher shows “2.1.2-315233” as the client version, Cloud Imperium explained on the game’s website. The studio also recommends that you delete your USER folder for the Public client after installing the patch. Full instructions are .
Cloud Imperium also directed users to and encouraged players to if they encounter other problems when playing.
Below are Alpha Patch 2.1.2’s official patch notes and some other important details, as .
- A jet-pack looking item has re-appeared on the back of characters in Crusader, that will occasionally flicker in or out of reality.
- We are aware that ArcCorp is still suffering from some texture problems and level of detail popping.
Arena Commander Module:
- Fixed an issue where destroying the turret of a ship would render it unable to be targeted by other players.
- Fixed an issue where a ships HUD could be (accidentally) interacted with outside of free-mouse or HUDinteraction mode.
- Made several changes to potentially resolve the extreme audio corruption that could be experienced during extended gameplay sessions.
In other news about the Star Citizen,, creator Chris Roberts has, including those involving.