CD Projekt Red has released a new patch for the edition of open-world RPG . The patch, 1.03, is available in Europe and numerous other countries (see below), but has yet to be deployed in North America. It should be available everywhere “ASAP,” CD Projekt Red .
The patch makes a number of visual tweaks, including a particularly grisly change that will make blood particles properly appear on water surfaces in the wake of battle.
It also corrects an issue that caused an infinite loading screen and, , enlarges the text for the loot screen.
Patch 1.03 also “improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay,” which could be a reference to the.
The version of The Witcher 3 is still awaiting its first patch, but it shouldn’t be much longer. CD Projekt Red community lead Marcin Momot that this patch is currently going through Microsoft’s certification process, which means, barring any problems, it should be released soon.
Witcher 3 PS4 Patch 1.03:
- Corrects a bug where the player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs.
- Corrects an issue related to Stamina regeneration while sprinting.
- Corrects a bug that could cause spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- Reduces spawn times for certain groups of NPCs.
- Blood particles will now properly appear on water surfaces after foes are killed.
- Corrects a visual effect in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Improves foliage behavior in scenes.
- Reduces foliage shadow popping.
- “Melltith” sword is visible again.
- Fixes some minor graphics bugs in gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
- Improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay.
- Introduces a number of minor improvements in SFX.
- Fixes an issue that could have caused an infinite loading screen in certain circumstances in Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused rare instances of dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI, especially during games of gwent.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Fixes an occasional bug in the Journal in the Fake Papers quest.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
The update should be available now in the following countries:
United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Poland, UK, Sweden, The Netherlands, Iceland, Ireland, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Portugal; Greece, Cyprus, Malta; Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan; Czech Rep + Slovakia; Hungary, India, Romenia, Bulgaria; Isreael; Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yugoslavia, Romania, Croatia,Montenegro; Turkey, Austria, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Germany, France, Monaco, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, San Marino, Spain, Andorra, Australia, New Zealand; South Africa; Angola; Botswana; Ghana; Lesotho; Kenya; Malawi; Mauritius; Mozambique; Namibia; Nigeria; Tanzania; Swaziland; Zambia; Zimbabwe and Uganda.